Bring the power of a GIF search engine right into Outlook, and respond to emails with GIFs seamlessly. Browse GIPHY’s curated list of trending GIFs every day or search from dozens of hand-picked categories such as reaction GIFs, celebrity GIFs, mood GIFs, etc.
To use the GIPHY Add-in, simply search for a GIF and click on a result to insert it directly into your email.
Check out this Outlook add-in today in the Office Store!
Build your own add-ins for Outlook on iOS
If you’re a developer who’s interested in building your own add-ins for Outlook on iOS, you can get started with just a few steps:
- Add-ins that support mobile must pass a strict set of validation criteria, so we encourage you to share your scenario ideas and mockups for pre-approval before you start implementation, using the form at https://aka.ms/outlookmobileaddin.
- Decide what scenarios to enable on mobile. Not every action makes sense on the small screen, so be sure you’re highlighting the most important functionality of your add-in for mobile. Keep in mind that only mail read scenarios are supported right now.
- Update your manifest to declare support for the Mobile Form Factor and define the actions you came up with in step 1.
- If applicable, make sure any backend calls to the mailbox are using our REST API. EWS requests are not supported on mobile.
- Build mobile-specific UI for the small screen using our design guidelines.
- Submit your add-in to the Office Store for validation. You can find instructions here.
For more information please visit http://dev.outlook.com