Nimble Smart Contacts lets you see all of your Nimble CRM contact records while working within your Outlook webmail. See all the information you need without interrupting your email workflow - contact information, customer notes, social profiles, deal opportunities, and your complete communications history across email and Twitter.
Check out this Outlook add-in today in the Office Store!
Build your own add-ins for Outlook on iOS
If you’re a developer who’s interested in building your own add-ins for Outlook on iOS, you can get started with just a few steps:
- Add-ins that support mobile must pass a strict set of validation criteria, so we encourage you to share your scenario ideas and mockups for pre-approval before you start implementation, using the form at https://aka.ms/outlookmobileaddin.
- Decide what scenarios to enable on mobile. Not every action makes sense on the small screen, so be sure you’re highlighting the most important functionality of your add-in for mobile. Keep in mind that only mail read scenarios are supported right now.
- Update your manifest to declare support for the Mobile Form Factor and define the actions you came up with in step 1.
- If applicable, make sure any backend calls to the mailbox are using our REST API. EWS requests are not supported on mobile.
- Build mobile-specific UI for the small screen using our design guidelines.
- Submit your add-in to the Office Store for validation. You can find instructions here.
For more information please visit http://dev.outlook.com
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.