Download this episode
Mark Dooley from EyeFi showcases their app they made for Windows Phone.
Simply click the shutter and let Eyefi do the rest for you. Use the Eyefi Mobi app to activate an Eyefi Mobi WiFi SD card so you can transfer photos to your Windows phone as you take them. Sign up for Eyefi Cloud in the app to sync those photos to all your devices, and to have them automatically analyzed, classified and tagged. With Eyefi all your photos are beautifully displayed, easy to find and instantly accessible on your Windows phone, tablet, laptop or smart TV.
- Wirelessly receive photos from your DSLR with an Eyefi Mobi Card
- View basic camera settings (EXIF data)
- View smartphone photos and DLSR photos all together
Sign up for Eyefi Cloud and you can:
- access photos on other devices as soon as they’re taken
- have your photos automatically analyzed and classified with Smart Tags so they’re easy to find
- learn more about your photography behaviors with the Discover panels
- share privately
With Eyefi, pictures are the focus. They should be. More than anything, pictures represent your life! No more endless searching, manual merging, file transfers or e-mailing yourself photos - just more time doing what you love most: taking great pictures everywhere.
For more information please visit us at http://www.eyefi.com
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.