Download this episode
Plex organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections and streams them to all of your screens. Join Scott Olechowski, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Plex as he showcases their app they made for Windows 10.
• Unlimited playback of on-device video and photos.
• Fling unlimited photos and videos from your Plex Media Server (available for free at https://plex.tv/downloads) and the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to other supported Plex apps, such as Roku, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
Limitations of the free app
• Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked. Unlock full functionality
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your PC or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase. Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on your Plex apps. Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads )!
For more information please visit http://www.Plex.tv
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.