Michael Palermo welcomes John Lu, Grace Truong and Nicholas Liu, founders of Grant Fellow and semi-finalists in the 2014 Imagine Cup. Tune in as they chat about their startup jouney as well as their work with Microsoft’s Imagine Fund.
- [0:30] Tell us a little bit about ourselves
- [1:32] Tell us about your startup and what was your motivation behind it?
- [3:10] Why did you apply to the Imagine Fund?
- [4:50] If you win the Imagine Cup Semi-Finals, and come to Seattle, what will you be most excited about?
- [6:00] What are your plans with your startup after the Imagine fund and Imagine Cup are done?
So what do we do? Many Things.
Grant Fellow is an online aggregator, common application, and application manager for grants. We want to revolutionize the grant application process to make it easier for professors to find the grants that they want and for grant organizations to find the researchers that they need. Our grant aggregator collects information about both public and private grants and posts them onto our database. Instead of spending time looking through pages upon pages of irrelevant grants, professors can now use our proprietary matchmaking system, which ranks grants based on their relevance. Our common application system saves time because researchers will no longer need to input information that is already on their profile. Finally, our application manager helps researchers keep track of upcoming application deadlines, so that no opportunities are ever missed. All of this is now available through a single, intuitive system, Grant Fellow.
For more information visit us at http://grantfellow.com