Download this episode
Join Bill Colburn once again as he demonstrates useful analysis techniques within the VS2010 Concurrency Visualizer. In this screencast, he demonstrates thread synchronization reports, unblocking stacks, and how to view crucial call sites. He also demonstrates
how to get to the source code responsible for substantial thread blocking time.
Check-out the following additional resources:
- The Parallel Visualization Blog
- The MSDN Parallel Computing Dev-Center
- Visual Studio 2010 on Learning Center
- Parallel capabilities of the VS2010 profiler
- Download Visual Studio 2010 beta2
- Hazim Shafi’s Blog on Windows Parallel Performance Tools
See all videos in this series.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.