Download this episode
Join James Rapp once again as he dives deeper into the new parallel performance analysis tools available in Visual Studio 2010. In this video, he discusses ways of managing the quantity of data presented by the profiler and how to obtain meaningful statistics
about your parallel application.
Check-out the following additional resources:
- The Parallel Visualization Blog
- The MSDN Parallel Computing Dev-Center
- Visual Studio 2010 on Learning Center
- Download Visual Studio 2010 beta2
- Hazim Shafi’s Blog on Windows Parallel Performance Tools
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.