Download this episode
In this video, Sarah walks us through building your first Node.js app from scratch, all the way to deploying it on Azure. Her thoroughness is absolutely refreshing!
For more information, check out these resources, including a course on Microsoft Virtual Academy. "Get Started: Chat Application" on Socket.io is also a fantastic first project resource to learn web dev using Node.js. "Git-it – Learn Git and GitHub basics" by Jessica Lord is an amazing resource for learning the basics of Git.
- Microsoft Azure
- Get Started: Chat Application
- "Git-it" – Learn Git and GitHub basics.
- Deploying from local git repository to Azure websites (with video)
- Open source workshops that teach web software skills.
- A chatroom for all! Part 1 - Introduction to Node.js
- Create a Node.js chat application with Socket.IO in Azure App Service
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.