Download this episode
In part III you will learn about SharePoint Workspace, PowerPoint, SharePoint Fast Search, Documents Sets and More
- SharePoint Workspace 2010 – Synchronize SharePoint site to your local workstation
- New Sales Proposal RFP – Creating document based on customized template
- Finding data using SharePoint Search
- Fast Search – Search connector to search SharePoint and your local system at the same time
- Preview of document (PowerPoint and others)
- Open in browser
- Open using local client application
- A look at PowerPoint
- Adding data from our BI Site
- Adding video's to your slides
- Trimming Video's
- Document Sets – Creating a document Set
- Uploading Documents
Links to the Entire SharePoint and Office 2010 Series:
- Part I: An Inside Look At Outlook and SharePoint People Search
- Part II: An Inside Look At PivotTables and SharePoint BI Integration
- Part III: A Glance at SharePoint Workspace, Document Sets, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint Search
If you like this post, please visit my blog to see other articles that may be of interest. Many posts on Windows, Windows Server, Cloud, Virtualization, SharePoint and Security. Many more post on these great topics as well as System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and many other technology topics.
Another Post with video that may be of interest... Planning for Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010
Don't forget, go back to part 1 for the Hands ON Lab. You can also get to it from ...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.