Ten Reasons you’ll love Windows Server 2016: Active Directory and Identity
This is the second video in the "Ten Reasons you'll love Windows Server 2016" series exploring Active Directory and Identity.
Today, you will meet Samuel Devasahayam and he will share how Windows Server 2016 delivers new features to set new controls on admin limits, set new controls for sensitive applications, provide secure user access to resources both on-premises and in the cloud, and protect corporate passwords.
Find a topic:
- [01:38] What's new in Active Directory and Identity in Windows Server 2016?
- [02:42] What are the tools and capabilities to make admin access easier?
- [05:06] How to secure corporate credentials on the extranet?
- [09:52] How to secure access to specific corporate applications and resources?
- [13:45] How to make operational management easier?
- [15:44] How to get started?
Access additional resources:
- Get in-depth training:
--What's New in Windows Server 2016 Preview
--Azure Active Directory Core Skills Jump Start
- Get hands-on: Windows Server 2016 trial evaluation
Need another reason to love Windows Server 2016?
Read more about Server Management in the corresponding Windows Server blog post or find other videos and topics from this series:
- PowerShell and DSC (blog)
- Active Directory and Identity (blog)
- Server Management (blog)
- Remote Desktop Services (blog)
- Software-Defined Storage (blog)
- Software-Defined Compute (blog)
- Software-Defined Networking (blog)
- Security (blog)
- Containers (blog)
- Nano Server and Recap (blog)
What are some of the most important server management features for you? Anything you're excited to try in Windows Server 2016? Let us know in the comments below or find us on Twitter: