Ten reasons you’ll love Windows Server 2016: Remote Desktop Services
This is the fourth video in the "Ten Reasons you'll love Windows Server 2016" series exploring Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
You will meet Clark Nicholson, a Principal Program Manager on the Remote Desktop Services team. As RDS is considered a partner platform, Clark and his team focus on the partner community which consist of the many global partners building services and technologies on top of RDS.
Find a topic:
- [01:15] What are the key investments in RDS in Windows Server 2016?
- [01:50] What is new in graphics?
- [03:51] What is new in scale?
- [05:19] What's new in cloud integration?
- [08:23] Demo - Architecturally, how has RDS deployment changed?
- [11:09] How to get started?
- Get started: What's New in Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2016
- Get in-depth training: What's New in Windows Server 2016 Preview
- Get hands-on: Windows Server 2016
Need another reason to love Windows Server 2016?
Read more about Server Management in the corresponding Windows Server blog post or find other videos and topics from this series:
- PowerShell and DSC (blog)
- Active Directory and Identity (blog)
- Server Management (blog)
- Remote Desktop Services (blog)
- Software-Defined Storage (blog)
- Software-Defined Compute (blog)
- Software-Defined Networking (blog)
- Security (blog)
- Containers (blog)
- Nano Server and Recap (blog)
What are some of the most important server management features for you? Anything you're excited to try in Windows Server 2016? Let us know in the comments below or find us on Twitter:
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.