Ten reasons you’ll love Windows Server 2016: Security
This is the eighth video in the "Ten Reasons you'll love Windows Server 2016" series exploring Security.
You will meet Nir Ben Zvi, a Principal PM Manager working on Security on Server. His team also works closely with the Windows 10 Security and Azure Security teams to ensure security across all devices and environments. Today customers are being attacked and there are emerging threats that and as such security is top of mind for customers and organizations. Windows Server 2016 and the new capabilities around security helps solve for issues with identity, actively protecting servers against inside attackers, and address how to securely develop applications.
Find a topic:
- [01:05] What are the customer challenges around security?
- [03:15] How to secure from an identity perspective?
- [08:13] How to protect on the server?
- [13:41] What's new in protecting the infrastructure?
- [20:28] What's new for developers to enhance the security of their apps?
- [24:38] How to get started?
Need another reason to love Windows Server 2016?
Read more about Server Management in the corresponding Windows Server blog post or find other videos and topics from this series:
- PowerShell and DSC (blog)
- Active Directory and Identity (blog)
- Server Management (blog)
- Remote Desktop Services (blog)
- Software-Defined Storage (blog)
- Software-Defined Compute (blog)
- Software-Defined Networking (blog)
- Security (blog)
- Containers (blog)
- Nano Server and Recap (blog)
What are some of the most important server management features for you? Anything you're excited to try in Windows Server 2016? Let us know in the comments below or find us on Twitter:
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.