This is the seventh video in the "Ten Reasons you'll love Windows Server 2016" series exploring Software-Defined Networking.
Today, you will meet Ravi Rao, a Principal PM Manager who works on Software-Defined Networking that plugs into Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft Azure stack. He talks about the new networking features and capabilities in Windows Server 2016 delivering unparalleled agility, dynamic security, and hybrid flexibility.
Find a topic:
- [00:55] What are some networking pain points addressed in Windows Server 2016?
- [01:30] What is agility in the context of networking?
- [04:08] What is dynamic security and the impact to your network?
- [07:46] How to increase flexibility of your networking stack?
- [10:32] Whiteboard - What does networking look like in Windows Server 2016?
- [26:25] How to get started?
- Get in-depth training:
--- What's new in Windows Server 2016 Preview (Software-Defined Networking Module)
--- Software-defined Storage Whitepaper
--- Windows Server 2016: Networking
- Stay up to date: Networking without Limits: SDN
- Get hands-on: Windows Server 2016
Need another reason to love Windows Server 2016?
Read more about Server Management in the corresponding Windows Server blog post or find other videos and topics from this series:
- PowerShell and DSC (blog)
- Active Directory and Identity (blog)
- Server Management (blog)
- Remote Desktop Services (blog)
- Software-Defined Storage (blog)
- Software-Defined Compute (blog)
- Software-Defined Networking (blog)
- Security (blog)
- Containers (blog)
- Nano Server and Recap (blog)
What are some of the most important server management features for you? Anything you're excited to try in Windows Server 2016? Let us know in the comments below or find us on Twitter: