This video steps through the operations described in the step 2, Create your certificates, of the Azure documentation, Configure a Point-to-Site VPN connection to a Virtual Network.
- [00:38] - How to generate a root certificate
- [01:19] - Makecert statement to generate a P2S root certificate
- [02:08] - Exporting as an x.509 certificate
- [02:56] - Uploading the root certificate
- [03:47] - Makecert statement to generate a P2S client certificate
- [04:28] - Exporting the client certificate in PFX format
The Azure documentation and screencasts of this 3-part P2S series is available at https://aka.ms/P2S.
More of Yung Chou's contents: