Vet-to-vent is an interesting and realistic scenario when connecting resources of branch offices, organizations, partners, etc. The above recoriding includes the processes and operations to establish a vnet-to-vnet connection in Azure based on the documentation, Configure a VNet to VNet Connection.
- [00:22] - Creating virtual networks
- [01:54] - Concept of a vnet-to-vent connection
- [02:22] - Creating local networks
- [03:52] - Configuring the vnet-to-vnet connection and adding gateway subnets
- [04:56] - Generating gateways with dynamic routing
- [05:42] - Updating gateway IP addresses
- [07:01] - Setting Azure vnet gateway keys
More of Yung Chou's contents:
Sign up Azure free Trial and try it yourself to configure a vnet-to-vnet connection by following this video.