Download this episode
The traditional approach is to create a project estimate by an architect, which is used to negotiate a contract with the customer. Then a team of people not involved in the original estimate starts the actual work while the PM has to make sure there are no deviations from the plan. Scrum, on the other hand:
- Creates (reasonably) fixed teams to establish predictability in estimating,
- Adopts a Money for Nothing and Changes for Free type of commercial approach,
- Deals with emergent vs existing architecture
- Deals with risk of ending in the Avalanche anti pattern with enterprise level scrum
- Develops a strategy when to do scrum and not to scrum
This session looks at how to create usable contracts that can support this flexibility.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.