Architecture Best Practices in Microsoft Azure
When building solutions for the Cloud it is critical to understand that every architecture decision has even more impacts than before as a bad code might get you out of business. For this reason in this session we will be focusing on:
- Breaking down the baseline concepts of Cloud design
- Defining the critical considerations which we should have when designing new Cloud solutions
- Looking at Architectural Patterns which can help us succeed in this space, like Microservices, CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Looking at real life examples of Azure Cloud Architectures, the trade-offs and results
- Lessons Learned Building Azure Solutions
The key goal of this session is to create awareness of what considerations, architectural patterns and trade-offs should be done in order to have successful Cloud solutions and even more specific to Azure solutions.