Using DevOps to Drive Organizational Agility and Innovation
Industry analyst Ben Kepes provides insights on how integrating DevOps practices enables organizations to deliver business outcomes more rapidly. He discusses how DevOps is more about culture and communication than technology alone—and how to foster a culture across an organization that supports agility and innovation. He explains how agility can be further enhanced by a heterogeneous development environment, automation tools, and a cloud infrastructure. He ends by taking a look at the current and future state of DevOps and recommends steps an organization can take to become more agile.
Find a topic:
- [00:55] What is DevOps?
- [02:45] Fostering a DevOps culture
- [09:11] The DevOps toolset
- [11:18] DevOps and the cloud
- [12:55] The importance of automation
- [15:45] Current and future state of DevOps
- [21:57] Organizing for agility and innovation
- Master the DevOps Fundamentals
- Visit DevOps Dimension for the latest news on DevOps practices
- Check out our DevOps blog
Take the next step:
- Watch this ChefCon interview with Ben Kepes about real outcomes, not buzzwords
- Grow your DevOps understanding and skills with Microsoft Virtual Academy DevOps courses
Connect on social:
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.