Windows 10: Disrupting the Revolution of Cyber-Threats with Revolutionary Security!
Disrupting the revolution of cyber-threats requires a platform with revolutionary security capabilities, and Windows 10 is rising to the occasion. In this session, we talk about technologies that can truly end the use of passwords and make multi-factor authentication the default, provide an easy to use and deploy data loss prevention (DLP) capability right in the platform, and technology that enables organizations to virtually eliminate malware threats to the Windows platform including those that come by way of the browser.
- Watch: More Channel 9 Security Videos
- Learn: Windows 10 TechCenter
- Learn: Enterprise Mobility Core Skills
- Try: Windows 10 free evaluation
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite free evaluation
- Tweet with us: @MS_ITPro or @Simonster
- Convince your boss: Gartner Magic Quadrant: Leader in Client Management Tools
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.