With Windows 10 we’re making substantial changes to Windows Defender to improve its detection capabilities, resilience from tampering, and it’s ability to recover systems from some of the most difficult to remove malware. Come join us to learn more about the many new Windows Defender improvements, how it can be used on Windows Server, and can managed with System Center Endpoint Protection.
- Watch: More Channel 9 Security Videos
- Learn: Windows 10 TechCenter
- Learn: Enterprise Mobility Core Skills
- Try: Windows 10 free evaluation
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite free evaluation
- Tweet with us: @MS_ITPro or @Simonster
- Convince your boss: Gartner Magic Quadrant: Leader in Client Management Tools
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.