With over 300 thousand new malicious files created per day the fight against malware using traditional techniques (i.e.: signature based detection) is never-ending game of whack-a-mole. Windows 10 fundamentally changes the game for enterprise security with Device Guard which can be used to put devices into a configuration state where their incapable of running untrusted executable software. It offers protection from zero day exploits, addressed the challenges with polymorphic malware, etc. This the game changer that you’ve been waiting for and one that can address the challenges we face with malware like CryptoLocker, BlackPOS and even APTs. Please join us to learn more about this incredible new technology.
- Watch: More Channel 9 Security Videos
- Learn: Windows 10 TechCenter
- Learn: Enterprise Mobility Core Skills
- Try: Windows 10 free evaluation
- Try: Enterprise Mobility Suite free evaluation
- Tweet with us: @MS_ITPro or @Simonster
- Convince your boss: Gartner Magic Quadrant: Leader in Client Management Tools
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.