Java and VSCode: Tips and Tricks
Visual Studio Code (VSCode) is a great tool that is between a simple editor and an IDE, and the reason for that is because we can customize it according to our needs. In this session we'll cover how we can transform VSCode into a powerful Java editor/IDE with full support to create projects (Spring, Quarkus or using your favorite framework). We'll also learn how we can run these projects, run tests and use other tools that are common for Java developers.
- Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java
- Java in Visual Studio Code
- Quickstart: Create a function in Azure using Visual Studio Code
- Build a Java App for Azure Cosmos DB
- Automate Java Container Deployments With Azure Pipelines
- Azure Spring Cloud Workshop