Interview: Becoming a Windows Intune IT Administrator: A Real-World Perspective
Erdal Ozkaya (Kemp Technologies) & Craig Morris (Sr. Program Manager), talk about what the real world perspective is for integrating Windows Intune and SystemCenter 2012 SP1. They stops by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Joey Snow while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- Do I have to re-architect everything in System Center to integrate Intune into my environment?
- What's the real world story about how well it integrates?
- How the concept of User Centric Management works. The Shift from devices.
- DEMO: Application deployment in a User Centric manner
- What do people trip up on for deployments for Intune and SC2012 integration.
- How to get started with using Intune and SC2012.
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.