Interview: Developers and Operations Engineers: System Center 2012 SP1 and Visual Studio 2012
Daniele Muscetta, Program Manager II talks about crossing the Dev Ops divide when you integrate System Center 2012 and Visual Studio 2012. He stops by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Symon Perriman while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- Define what we're talking about "DevOps"
- How to Integrating Developer tools information with System Center and vice versa
- What features in System are specifically related to Developer Tools: APM
- What is the end to end process once error in code is detected and escalated?
- Besides APM, what other Developer features do we have? Global Service Monitoring
Additional Resources: Blog for Systems Center Operations Manager team (https://blogs.technet.com/b/momteam/)
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.