Download this episode
Adam Carter, Technical Product Manager talks about what's new in Windows Server 2012 when it comes to VDI. . He stops by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Joey Snow while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- What is new with VDI in Windows Server 2012
- Where are things moving from a device perspective - is VDI on the upswing?
- What's new with thin client vendors?
- What's new on the server side for turnkey solutions deploying VDI with vendors?
- What's up with Licensing - what's required and can you simplify it?
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.