Interview: What's New in Windows Server 2012 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Remote Desktop Services (also Licensing)
Adam Carter, Technical Product Manager talks about what's new in Windows Server 2012 when it comes to VDI. . He stops by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Joey Snow while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- What is new with VDI in Windows Server 2012
- Where are things moving from a device perspective - is VDI on the upswing?
- What's new with thin client vendors?
- What's new on the server side for turnkey solutions deploying VDI with vendors?
- What's up with Licensing - what's required and can you simplify it?
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.