Adam Carter, Technical Product Manager talks about what's new in Windows Server 2012 when it comes to VDI. . He stops by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Joey Snow while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- What is new with VDI in Windows Server 2012
- Where are things moving from a device perspective - is VDI on the upswing?
- What's new with thin client vendors?
- What's new on the server side for turnkey solutions deploying VDI with vendors?
- What's up with Licensing - what's required and can you simplify it?
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.