Interview: Managing Linux and UNIX in a System Center 2012 Private Cloud
John Thekkethala and Kristopher Bash (both Program Managers) talks about how to manage Linux and Unix with System Center 2012 SP1. The stop by the Channel 9 stage to talk with Symon Perriman while at MMS 2013.
In this interview they talk about:
- What does their team do at Microsoft?
- How does Microsoft work with the community to create the Linux Integration Services
- How does VMM integration work with Linux systems.
- What are service templates and how to they relate and work with Linux systems?
- How in depth can you get managing Linux systems?
- What sort of data comes back from monitoring agents on Linux
- What is the LifeCycle Management capabilities Linux systems with SC 2012 SP1
- What's OMI and what are it's capabilities?
Check out the blog: www.operatingquadrant.com
Check out all of the Channel9 Stage interviews at MMS
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.