In this longer training video you'll learn how to take a GitHub repo and add continuous builds using Azure Pipelines. We will walk you through each step in taking a Node.js GitHub project and adding continuous builds to validate the code quality of each pull request. All using the free for open source projects Azure Pipelines service.
- Get Started: https://azure.com/pipelines
- Documentation - Azure Pipelines: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/devops/pipelines/index
- Documentation - Azure Pipelines + GitHub CI: https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/devops/pipelines/build/ci-build-github
- Azure Pipelines GitHub Extension in CI marketplace: https://github.com/marketplace/azure-pipelines
- Create a Free Account (Azure): https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree