Join us for our Azure DevOps Launch live Mixer workshop on Sept 17th 2018 hosted by Jeff Fritz, live stream begins at 8:30AM through 2:30PM Pacific Time (UTC -7).
WATCH LIVE Sept 17th: https://azure-staging.microsoft.com/en-us/community/events/devops/
During this training workshop Jeff will be joined by guests Donovan Brown, Steven Murawski, Abel Wang, Brian Cristante and Oren Novotny who will cover a range of topics that will help get you started with Azure DevOps services & Azure Pipelines CI/CD.
- 08:30am Pacific - Donovan Brown – Getting started with VSTS
- 09:00am Pacific - Oren Novotny – CI/CD & Release Management for .NET
- 10:30am Pacific - Brian Cristante – CI for Python projects
- 11:15am Pacific - Steven Murawski – Managing infrastructure, deployments, and logging
- 12:15pm Pacific - Abel Wang – Setting up CI/CD for your project and deploying using containers
Important Note: To watch this live stream on Sept 17th visit the URL below, as this Channel 9 page will not be hosting the video (only on-demand version after the event).
Create a Free Account (Azure): https://aka.ms/c9-azurefree