Building a personal assistant bot with Microsoft Graph
Are you and your colleagues globally distributed? Use Microsoft Graph to show locations and time zones of users in your app! Rabia Williams and Bob German share how to do this and how to build a bot to display this information more efficiently.
Want to learn more about Microsoft Graph and complete Learn modules for a chance to win prizes? Join the Graph Learn Challenge: aka.ms/challenge-graph
- Graph Learn Challenge: aka.ms/challenge-graph
- Enter the challenge for a chance to win prizes!
- Complete learn modules and test your knowledge about Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Graph docs: aka.ms/docs-graph
- Overview documentation for Microsoft Graph with tutorials, reference docs, and more information to get started building apps with Graph
- Microsoft Graph Fundamentals learning path: aka.ms/learn-graph
- New to Graph? Start your dev journey with an introductory Learning Path.
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit module: aka.ms/learn-mgt
- Love how east the toolkit makes things? Learn more on Learn!