While virtualisation projects touch all elements of the IT function, Client Virtualisation can offer significant promise of cost savings, flexible delivery, greater control and higher security. Poor design however can quickly erase the short term benefits and may indeed damage your productivity and remove any confidence gained.
When you implement a VDI Project successfully you need to be aware of:
• How a VDI project typically is designed, and what are the pitfalls to avoid?
• How can I be sure it will satisfy my users? The importance of the end user experience.
• What if they use Applications that are graphically intensive? Can this still be done remotely?
• Why is the Remote Protocol so important?
• Just how good is MS's new RemoteApp features on Server 2008?
Why risk implementing a Remote System that your users won't use?