Tech•Ed is upon us and the international men of mystery (aka tight knit band of Microsoft suppliers who have been putting this event on for far too long) are up to their proverbials in network design and implementation. Come along to hear what has happened for:
* Who's who in the zoo: The vendors build tech•ed each year and what do they do
* The Showcase! The work that went into the amazing tech•ed 2010 showcase stand.
* Supporting the sessions – lots of Hyper-V guests, delivered in a high availability clustered environment, provisioned at the drop-of-a-hat’s notice
* Logical and Physical network design for the event
* Diverse internet connectivity backhaul
* Procedures and techniques for ensuring network integrity with a bucketload of untrusted clients connecting
* Wifi to cater for 3500 users.
* Those pesky kids downloading Twilight New Moon with their BitTorrent (there's a ripping yarn in that one from tech•ed 2009)
* Some lessons learned from previous years - things that didn't work - things we did to stop repeats of things that didn't work.
Speakers: David Connors (Software Engineer by day, Network Engineer by night, Codify), Jorke Odolphi (Event Technology Manager, Microsoft), Ben Parker (Consultant, Parker Tech)...