In today's fast-paced global economy, innovation is the key to the next big breakthrough in products, services, and processes. However, businesses are often challenged with facilitating innovation due to governance, technical and other logistical pitfalls. The Microsoft Innovation Process Management (IPM) Solution is built on the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, and the Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution, enabling organizations to:
- Capture ideas from anyone within the organization
- Develop business cases for each idea
- Gather community feedback and ratings
- Run portfolio analytics to select the best ideas
- Successfully execute the resulting project
This session covers the procedure and best practices to implement, deploy and customize the IPM solution.
For more information, check out this course on Microsoft Virtual Academy: