USB Type C Connection Exerciser
The Connection Excerciser is a four-to-one switch to help test with USB Type-C interoperability scenarios. We will show how to set up the USB Type-C Connection Excerciser to test with USB Type-C systems.
- Test USB Type-C systems with MUTT ConnEX-C
- Setting up an environment to run USB Type-C system HLK tests
- Microsoft USB Test Tool (MUTT) devices
- USB Type-C Connector System Software Interface (UCSI) driver
- Be sure to check out and follow the USB Core team blog.
Please provide your feedback on this video.