Download this episode
David Ortinau shows how to use your .NET skills, XAML expertise, Visual Studio, and Xamarin.Forms to deliver world-class Android, iOS, and UWP apps faster than ever. Dave will share and demo advanced design features, powerful libraries, out-of-the box and custom controls, and new capabilities that you'll want to use immediately.
From tips on improving Android Layout performance and including native controls and APIs to how to save development time with XAMLC, get the expert guidance and step-by-step demos you need to deliver lightning-fast, native apps.
In this webinar, you'll:
• Build fully native Android, iOS, and UWP apps with XAML
• Create customized UI with Routing Effects and Platform-Specifics
• Use bindable, native picker controls to address common UI scenarios
• Apply XAMLC to get notified of issues at compile-time and boost performance
• Deliver better UX with deep-linked URLs, custom animations, and more
• Learn best practices to improve Android performance and use the newest libraries
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.