Build a mobile chatbot with Xamarin & Bot Framework
The development of Artificial Intelligence is increasingly present in our lives and as time goes by, its presence will grow thanks to the momentum that enterprises are currently providing.
One of the most engaging AI applications are chatbots, which allow users to interact in real-time with a smart entity which assists them to perform a task -such as booking a hotel, answering a question or looking for specific information on the Internet- while simulating that a real human is behind the scene.
This workshop will help attendees to build three things:
* A LUIS application capable of understand and process users' messages to get the intention and important entities within the message.
* A web application which contains all the bot logic. This is built by using Bot Framework and will be published in Azure.
* A cross-platform mobile app built with Xamarin which makes use of the bot application by sending requests (from users) and listening to replies (from the bot).
This session was recorded live at the Xamarin Developer Summit: July 11th-12th 2019 in Houston, FL. The Xamarin Developer Summit is a premiere community-run, cross-platform, mobile developer conference, to learn more head to https://xamarindevelopersummit.com/
- Learn more about Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, & Cross-platform development
- Xamarin Developer Center & Blog
- Microsoft Learn Self-Guided Training
- Create a Free Account (Azure)
- Xamarin Developers YouTube Channel
- Xamarin on Twitter