Building Games for iOS, macOS, and tvOS with Visual Studio and Azure
Join René Ruppert to learn how you can use your .NET skills to deliver multi-player games for the latest Apple devices, from iPhone to tvOS. He'll demo SpriteKit basics, create a mobile version of the popular Connect Four board game, easily integrate with scalable cloud services, and teach best practices for sharing C# game logic, UI, and infrastructure code across platforms.
In this session, you'll:
• Create a Xamarin project targeting iOS, macOS, and tvOS
• Share business logic and UI to release faster
• Connect to a cloud backend in minutes
• Store and retrieve game data with Azure cloud services
• Get the sample app code and documentation you need to get started
• Ask questions and receive guidance from Xamarin University professors and mobile experts.