Building Your First Android App with Xamarin for Visual Studio
.NET developers everywhere can easily add native mobile developer to their resume with Xamarin for Visual Studio. Judy McNeil, Xamarin University mobile expert, shows you how to build your first Android app — completely in C# — with Xamarin.Android and Visual Studio.
In the webinar, you will:
• Explore the Xamarin.Android project templates installed with Visual Studio
• Create a fully native Android app, utilizing all of the Android APIs
• Use the Android Designer in Visual Studio to create a beautiful UI
• Add logic to your applications to respond to user input and interact with the UI
• Deploy and test your apps from Visual Studio, using Google's Android emulators and your own Android devices
• Ask questions and receive guidance from Xamarin University professors and mobile experts
• Get the sample app code and documentation you need to get started.