Intro to Xamarin for Visual Studio: Native iOS, Android, and Windows Apps in C#
Xamarin's James Montemagno shows how to use the power of C# and the .NET framework to create, debug, test, and deploy fully native Android, iOS, and Windows apps. With Xamarin for Visual Studio, you use the language and IDE you know and love to get to market fast, sharing one codebase across all platforms.
In this session, you will:
• Explore Xamarin for Visual Studio, including Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
• Learn how to structure your code to maximize code sharing
• Get technical resources and code samples
• Ask questions and receive guidance from Xamarin University professors and mobile experts
• Leave ready to translate your ideas into fully native mobile apps