Intro to Xamarin.Forms for Visual Studio 2017
Join Jesse Dietrichson to learn how to take your .NET skills mobile with Xamarin.Forms for Visual Studio 2017. With Xamarin.Forms, you're able to maximize code reuse and quickly build fully native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. Jesse will show you how to use the latest Visual Studio features to design, develop, and test your apps faster than ever.
In this session, you'll:
• Create a Xamarin.Forms project targeting Android, iOS, and Windows
• Design your UI in XAML and use the Xamarin.Forms Previewer to see changes immediately in the IDE
• Use the Xamarin Inspector to explore and tweak your UI as your app runs
• Get the sample app code and documentation you need to get started
• Ask questions and receive guidance from Xamarin University professors and mobile experts.