The 9 Guy Around The World Thread

32 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

C9 Guy A Republican?

Back to Forum: The 9 Guy Around The World
  • User profile image
    Minh

I would never have guessed.

• User profile image
    Charles

Very funny... The C9 guy is not a Republican or a Democrat. Can you guess which way he leans politically and economically then?

Charles

• User profile image
    Cairo

My guess is "telemarketer".

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Is he an anarchist? Smiley

• User profile image
    lars

It's pretty obvious. GW Bush is just a puppet. The real president is the C9 Guy. I for one think he'll make an excellent president!

/Lars.

• User profile image
    iStation

He is a Capitalist...
    Smiley

But, he loves Penguins a lot!

• User profile image
    Charles

Keep on guessing!

• User profile image
    eagle

He's a libertarian.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

A...Microsoftarian? Smiley

• User profile image
    Donkslayer

mVPstar wrote:

A...Microsoftarian? Smiley

or a channel9ian?

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Somehow I doubt that he really has a politcal stance and this is just a topic intended to tickle Charles's funny bone by neverending posts. Smiley

• User profile image
    Dr. Shim

Communist!

Well, why not?

• User profile image
    littleguru

The channel9 guy is lost in the world. He does not find home...

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Oh my god! I just realized it! The nine guy is forming a collective (you know, like the Borg, only with nine guys!)

Don't you see? He's spreading around the world, taking strategic positions everywhere. We may not notice it, but he has his tiny fingers (does he even have fingers?) in everything. He's already made his way to the office of the president, and it goes without saying he holds the world's most powerful software company in his grasp!

And we're letting him! No, even worse, we're helping him, by taking him all across the world, allowing him to expand his dominion ever more!

Just look at him! That sadistic little smile! Those cold, hard, expressionless eyes! That innocent looking headset that allows him to coordinate his world-wide domination efforts!

The nine guy is coming! Run, run hard, and don't look back...

• User profile image
    Tensor

I think you are right - Curse his black, foamy little heart!

• User profile image
    prompt

Some utilitarian subversive collective that has awesome marketing and a really large share of the market. They also have good lawyers. Maybe it is called "The People's Republic of Channel 9".

• User profile image
    littleguru

Sven Groot wrote:
    Oh my god! I just realized it! The nine guy is forming a collective (you know, like the Borg, only with nine guys!)

Don't you see? He's spreading around the world, taking strategic positions everywhere. We may not notice it, but he has his tiny fingers (does he even have fingers?) in everything. He's already made his way to the office of the president, and it goes without saying he holds the world's most powerful software company in his grasp!

And we're letting him! No, even worse, we're helping him, by taking him all across the world, allowing him to expand his dominion ever more!

Just look at him! That sadistic little smile! Those cold, hard, expressionless eyes! That innocent looking headset that allows him to coordinate his world-wide domination efforts!

The nine guy is coming! Run, run hard, and don't look back...

... and he is also a super hero. There is no way to escape (look here: http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=37384)

No way!!

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

littleguru wrote:
    ... and he is also a super hero.

Yes, that's what he wants you to think! It's all part of the deception you say.

It's universal armageddon I tells ya!! UNIVERSAL ARMAGEDDON!

(I think I'll go hide under my desk now... now where did I put that tin foil hat?)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.