Build Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Conversation Locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.

Nokia Lumia 1520 on the Verizon Network?

Back to Forum: Build
  • User profile image
    SharpCoder

Hey I got one of these awesome phones in the coding challenge, but I seem to be having trouble getting it to work on the verizon network.

Does anybody have one of these phones working on the verizon network? If so, how did you do it?

• User profile image
    farmfrenzy

Same here. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work on Verizon. Did you unlock your phone? I email the IMEI number to the specified email address on the phone box but haven't heard anything back.

If anyone successfully unlocked their phone, please give me some details. How long do I have to wait, or if there is anything else I need to do beside sending the IMEI number. Thanks in advance!

• User profile image
    LaBar

We got the 940 version (see below). Challenge was fun. The reward was well worth the effort. The lines were a little long. If they do it next year hope to see more stations. I remember the 1st /build where the prize was a hoodie - the had over 100 stations and like 3 devs using them...lol.

found this info online...
    1- RM-937, Global version, LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600, 32GB, built in wireless charging.

2- RM-938, US version, LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600, 32GB, built in wireless charging.

3- RM-939, China version, WCDMA HSPA+ version, No LTE.

4- RM-940, at&t version, LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 16GB, No wireless charging built in.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.