Build Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Welcome to the Build 2013 forum!

Back to Forum: Build
  • User profile image
    Dan

Hey folks,

This forum is for you to discuss anything related to the Build conference. Build is going to be awesome and we're excited to put on a great event for you!

• User profile image
    felix9

first ? Devil

• User profile image
    eduquint

Hi!

I am wondering if Microsoft will trow a party this year too.

Last year I participated in the Hackathon. I would like to know if there is still time to enroll this year and how to do it.

Eduardo Quintana

• User profile image
    Dan

@eduquint: Yes, it's one of the questions in the registration process. You can log back into the registration process and select that you want to join the Hackathon.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

@Dan: I just have to say, the registration process (assuming low traffic times) is excellent in terms of UX. Being able to at any time go back and modify information helps so much. Fortunately, I could zip through the registration to the payment section to get a ticket w/o having to worry about the hotel.

• User profile image
    Nia

I suspect most of us go to Build because it's our chance to meet with other developers and to network. If you are interested, please join #TheKreweBuild and start now: https://twitter.com/TheKreweBuild It's a group that we are starting in order to keep together during and after //Build!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.