Build Thread

8 posts

What are you spending your $500 on?

Back to Forum: Build
  • User profile image
    webridges

Just curious for some ideas.  Already have the RT and Pro.  Maybe a newer phone? All on accessories? Towards a laptop? I even thought about the XBox steering wheel (Forza fan).

• User profile image
    Chimmy

1 Year Xbox live membership, extra Xbox controller, surface pro dock, and the rest not sure... oh, and gotta get titanfall!

• User profile image
    Mksooch

Where do I get my Microsoft gift card code from?

• User profile image
    Mksooch

I received nine letter unique code in email, but don't know how and where to use on Microsoft store. In payment methods it's only the credit card.

• User profile image
    Livnlif

As you are adding the item to the cart you will see the promo code option.  It took me a bit to find it as well.  My code came to me in my email that I used to sign up with for the conference and it came to me right after the 1st Keynote session.

• User profile image
    Mksooch

Ok I will try

• User profile image
    mann

I don't see promo code option....

• User profile image
    mann

worked for me, I got docking station for surface, one yr membership, sleeve for surface, titanfall for xbox one, one extra controller and a remote

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.