Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

New Avatars all round?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Tensor

I like the new style of presenting threads - but lets face it, the current international avatar style doesnt scale well.

Could I suggest we have a second, smaller avatar?

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

How come your avatar is full sized but mine isn't? EDIT: I see, only the first post has full sized avatars. In that case I agree with you. EDIT2: How do I get newlines in my post?

• User profile image
    eagle

Why not give 9'ers more access to their Profile page so they can be creative with photos or whatever?

• User profile image
    Tensor

Also, my strapline renders the angle bracketed bit when its a new post, but not when its a reply.

Of course there is nothing in those angle brackets.

</fnord>

EDIT My bad - I swear it was behaving like that, but isnt anymore.
    More.... coffee...

• User profile image
    ZippyV

We need to change the yellow background of our avatars.

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

eagle wrote:

Why not give 9'ers more access to their Profile page so they can be creative with photos or whatever?

What do you mean by "more access" eagle? You can already upload any avatar you want, we just scale it if needed. As far as the avatars being too small for some people's taste, we should be addressing that today.

• User profile image
    jamie

Generic Forum Image

Jamie
    Toronto Canada

I agree with Eagle (huh?) Wink

But I think he means - let us add our own custom box of links on the side, let us put our name and tag in the top red bar, treat our profile page as a user blog etc

I have requested through many posts and threads for this functionality - I have a family blog - but I write more here on C9 and would like it presented in a blog like format

• User profile image
    eagle

Give C9'ers a page to post a few photos and other personal stuff, you can see that many want to be creative with their Avatars.

It's not true authentication, but it will help us get to know one another better. 

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

Ah gotcha thanks. Yes many more plans for the User profile page. Thanks for more suggestions Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.