Coffeehouse Thread

18 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Charles, Scoble, Adam, Jeff, Jonathan, Larry, Robert! EVERYONE! Come and Chat with us!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Chadk

Yo!

We are missing you at IRC( irc://EFnet/channel9 ). Bonk, mVPstar, Maurits and Wellsy are looking forward to chat with you guys!
    Again: Fixed STUPID typo

• User profile image
    Tyler Brown

I think the IRC channel is just dead. Now and then I've seen a thread promoting the IRC channel, and a few people will join for an hour before the crickets return to fill the silence with their song...

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

We should schedule Niner chats where we would have a set time for of all us to jump on the channel.

• User profile image
    Maurits

Any way to have a video be live?  Imagine, video + IRC... could watch the video and chat about it in real time...

• User profile image
    bonk

There is a partly active  irc #channel9 on efnet (Alternative link: irc://EFnet/channel9) . All my bots are idling there and I have acutally talked to ppl there before. However the on ein the wiki seems to be always empty. I will be active on #channel9 on efent during PDC.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

bonk wrote:
    There is a partly active  irc #channel9 on efnet (Alternative link: irc://EFnet/channel9) . All my bots are idling there and I have acutally talked to ppl there before. However the on ein the wiki seems to be always empty. I will be active on #channel9 on efent during PDC.

I've got Ops there and dominion over the bots too, 'cause I rawk Wink

• User profile image
    bonk

There is a discussion about the new desgin right now, why don't you join us ?

• User profile image
    Chadk

AdamKinney wrote:
    We should schedule Niner chats where we would have a set time for of all us to jump on the channel.

Really sounds like a plan to me. Well, i will be ideling there like 24/7, in that case its actually a active chan.

Ill now invite all niners to join here:  irc://EFnet/channel9 Big Smile

• User profile image
    bonk

I herewith offer free hat for all channel9-members if we get Charles, Adam and Scoble on that channel !

• User profile image
    Chadk

bonk wrote:
    I herewith offer free hat for all channel9-members if we get Charles, Adam and Scoble on that channel !

Ye comeon guys, come and join a realtime chat, and have a chat, and a nice cup of coffee!

• User profile image
    MasterPi

bonk wrote:
    I herewith offer free hat for all channel9-members if we get Charles, Adam, Scoble, Ballmer, and Gates on that channel !

Fixed. Smiley

• User profile image
    Chadk

We are counting 3 ACTIVE people on the channel. please make it keep counting? Wink

Edit: 4 now

EDIT: 5 Persons! Come and join us ASAP

• User profile image
    MasterPi

We're discussing the meaning of life and we almost have the answer to this perplexing issue. Come quick! 5 users so far. Tongue Out mVPstar

• User profile image
    Chadk

mVPstar wrote:
    We're discussing the meaning of life and we almost have the answer to this perplexing issue. Come quick! 5 users so far. mVPstar

Ye. We just need Scoble, Adam And the star(Charles Wink) to join. And everything would be great'! Or even Robert Hess himself! Would be cool Cool Or Larry(!!!!!!!!!!!!)Cool

• User profile image
    MasterPi

bumpety bump Big Smile

• User profile image
    jeffsand

I'm in the IRC house...

• User profile image
    Chadk

And there came Scoble!

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Come quick! There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENING.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.