Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Are Channel 9 Guy and Jack-in-the-Box Guy related?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JohnAskew

They both have the large round white styrofoam heads which I take to be a genetic trait.

What would a DNA profile look like for these two? Expressionless

• User profile image
    bonk

That reminds me, I have romantic memories related to jack in the box from my time in Citrus Heights. So I checked right away: JIB

• User profile image
    blowdart

bonk wrote:

That reminds me, I have romantic memories related to jack in the box from my time in Citrus Heights. So I checked right away: JIB

You had a romantic attachment to a jack in the box?

Freak^H^H^H^H^H

Ah, it's a store of some type. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    bonk

blowdart wrote:
    bonk wrote:

Freak^H^H^H^H^H

Ah, it's a store of some type.

It is a really great junkfood franchise.

• User profile image
    bonk

doublepost

• User profile image
    brussell

bonk wrote:
    blowdart wrote:
    bonk wrote:

Freak^H^H^H^H^H

But they don't have them where I live in Utah Sad. I used to go there when I lived in California.

• User profile image
    bonk

brussell wrote:
    bonk wrote:
    blowdart wrote:
    bonk wrote:

Freak^H^H^H^H^H

But they don't have them where I live in Utah . I used to go there when I lived in California.

You are in big trouble then. (So am I - no JIB in germany. I havent had a JIB menu for more that 12 years. In my memory it was is the coolest unhealthy food ever. We'll find out when I'm in L.A.).

• User profile image
    brussell

bonk wrote:

You are in big trouble then. (So am I - no JIB in germany. I havent had a JIB menu for more that 12 years. In my memory it was is the coolest unhealthy food ever. We'll find out when I'm in L.A.).

JIB is good, but I much prefer IN-N-OUT. Which also isn't in Utah (yet, they're putting one in St. George, but that's still hours and hours away from Salt Lake City)

• User profile image
    dahat

Bonk, you said: In my memory it was is the coolest unhealthy food ever Have you ever had Culver’s? If not, I suggest a Bacon Double ButterBurger Deluxe Basket, and some Culvers custard for desert. You will walk out quite happy and filled... but not as happy as the surgeon who will one day have to give you a double bypass due to it.

• User profile image
    Manip

28th?

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

There's a line in the MST3K episode "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank", when a line of bodies on gurneys goes by:

"Eh, must be a Jack in the Box in the food court."

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.