Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

c9 date bug - level critical!!!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

go to "roll call tell us who you are"

read jeff sandquists first post from a year and a half ago

notice the posted date is yesterday

this is becuase once someone replies ALL DATES go to that date

please take c9 OFFLINE till this is fixed

dates on posts are important and as soon as someone hits reply to an old post - all dates (every reply and even original thread goes to new date

* already on the Neotom smilies thread he dreged up of mine = the dates all say yesterday - so even though i did that first it looks as though i didnt   please take this site offline as every second it is being used it is being broken further

• User profile image
    blowdart

jamie wrote:
    please take this site offline as every second it is being used it is being broken further

Ok that's a bit of an overreaction.

How much coffee have you had this morning? Wink

• User profile image
    Manip

Quick everyone go reply to a bunch of old threads Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jamie

i dont think it is..  every reply is removing the validity of the threads

* no coffee yet haha

• User profile image
    blowdart

Manip wrote:
    Quick everyone go reply to a bunch of old threads

And make them all jamie's Big Smile

• User profile image
    jamie

very funny har har

what if they restore the original DB - then copy all new thread entries manually from launch of new site - back in

or would that just bring back in the broken times?

• User profile image
    tallrich

How broken is it though?

The date I see as the "last post" date on the front screen is indeed the date of the last post.  If you change the sort option to "first topic" though it seems to be alright.

What seems to have happened on the Rollcall thread is that the original post is redated to the current date, but all the other responses have the correct date.

Richard

• User profile image
    Manip

Jamie is correct, the bug does exist. I just tried it in a thread that was all posted on the 26th of this month, after my post all dates changed to the 28th on every reply.

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

Yes, we've got that bug, and it will be an easy fix.  Don't think we'll shut down the site though...first thing Monday morning!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.