Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

C9Music - now compatible with the new C9

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Sven Groot

Just uploaded a new version of C9Music to the Sandbox thread. This version works with the C9 redesign.

I have also completely rewritten the WMP plugin. The old plugin was unmanaged and called into a "glue" DLL that was C++/CLI that in turn called into the real Channel9.Music assembly. The reason I didn't make the plugin itself managed is because it gave errors with ATL, which the WMP plugin template uses. So I rewrote it from scratch, this time not using the template, and not using ATL, so I could make the plugin itself C++/CLI and get rid of PluginGlue.

I also changed the profile loading code. It can now handle it if the C9 admins decide to add or remove a field from the profile in the future. Smiley

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Yay. Now people can see my playlist and call me gay ten times over.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

In fact, for a second there, my cap read It's Raining Men. Seriously.

• User profile image
    Maurits

NeoTOM wrote:
    It's Raining Men

Good song.

One of the fat ladies also did the "Everybody dance now" lick.  She was very upset when the video showed a skinny woman lip-syncing to her voice.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Maurits wrote:
    NeoTOM wrote: It's Raining Men

Good song.

/

• User profile image
    Maurits

NeoTOM wrote:
    juvenile communist/star wars comments

Still a good song. Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.