Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Mind numbing

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

Maybe it is just me but the new forums for some reason kinda don't give me any motivation to post. I don't know if it is just me and the fact that I need to take a break from the Internet but the new forums seem really professional. Not really an area to just blab about things. Am I wrong?

• User profile image
    PeterH

I'm not sure about the rest of the community but the new design has really encouraged me to post more and get more involved. I think that the new design is brilliant, it's clean, and easy to use, but still retains a fun laid back feel about it.

For me this redesign is just what the forum needed.

• User profile image
    TomasDeml

PeterH wrote:
    I'm not sure about the rest of the community but the new design has really encouraged me to post more and get more involved. I think that the new design is brilliant, it's clean, and easy to use, but still retains a fun laid back feel about it.

For me this redesign is just what the forum needed.

I don't know if it's just me but since the forum redesign, I can see less posts per day than in the past... 

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.