Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Registry Cleaning Software

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Large

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post at channel9, so I would like to say hello to everyone first.

Now onto my post subject, do you guys use registry cleaning software because as we all know the registry does get a little bloated now and again, if you do what programs do you suggest ?

Also Channel9 team, do you use registry cleaners or do Microsoft recommend any type of registry cleaning software ?

Thanks for helping.

Kind Regards

Large.

• Shining Arcanine

Large wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first post at channel9, so I would like to say hello to everyone first.

Now onto my post subject, do you guys use registry cleaning software because as we all know the registry does get a little bloated now and again, if you do what programs do you suggest ?

Also Channel9 team, do you use registry cleaners or do Microsoft recommend any type of registry cleaning software ?

Thanks for helping.

Kind Regards

Large.

Microsoft made one in 1999, last check it worked in XP. I forgot its name and I'm not sure if I still have a copy somewhere.

Currently I use something called RegCleaner. Unfortunately, it isn't distributed for free anymore.

• ScaleOven​Stove
  • Large

Thanks for your reply's guys !

What do guys think of Registry Mechanic ?

http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

I'm looking at buying a registry cleaner and this was the one I was looking at.

Kind Regards

Large.

• Corvax

Try RegSupreme - very deep cleaning:

http://www.macecraft.com/brief_rs/

• phunky_avoc​ado

I use RegScrubXP; works great, never had a problem with it.  No need to pay for something like this.  Just do a search on google.

• Large

Thanks for your suggestions guys !

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.